Attend the Cloud Storage and SaaS - assessing real-world adoption Spotlight Session at SNW Europe, V
The ‘Powering the Cloud’ events – SNW Europe, Datacenter Technologies and Virtualization World – will take place on 30th and 31st October 2012 at Congress Frankfurt, Germany.
The events form part of the world's largest independently produced conference series focused on the evolution of architecture for a new world of mobility, Big Data and business agility. Endorsed by SNIA Europe and supported by the Data Centre Alliance, the conferences remain unbiased and vendor agnostic.
The Cloud Storage and Storage as a Service - assessing real-world adoption Spotlight Session will take place on the 30th October from 14:00 to 17:30 and will be introduced & chaired by Simon Robinson, Research Vice President – Storage, 451 Research. The session will feature the following presentations, followed by a panel discussion – your chance to get your questions answered by speakers from the session and invited guests.
• Future Proofing your Storage Strategy. Presented by Jerome Lecat, CEO, Scality.
• Data Protection & Availability in the age of Big Data and Virtualization. Presented by Andrew Gilman, Senior Director Global Marketing, Actifio Corporation.
• Evolving Cloud and the Role of Storage. Presented by Daniel Tschudi, Senior Manager Cloud Business Strategy Cloud Computing & Storage, Seagate.
• Advantages combined to a solution – NAS-Storage for your own cloud . Presented by Dennis Schellhase, Synology GmbH
.• SNIA Presentation: The Business Case for Cloud. Presented by Alex McDonald, SNIA Cloud Storage Initiative Chair & Office of the CTO, NetApp.To view the full agenda:Conference attendees will furthermore have a unique opportunity to:
• Participate in sessions, tutorials, and hands-on labs
• Visit with top solution providers in the Expo Area
• Capitalise on countless networking opportunities
• Attend certification workshops
The above information is edited by 10GTEK.
10GTEK TRANSCEIVERS CO., LTD (Hereinafter refered to as 10GTEK) is specialized in developing and manufacturing Fiber Optical Transceivers and High Performance Cables which are wildly applied in Datacom, Telecom and CATV, providing customers with top quality and cost effective products. Our High Speed Cables cover Passive SFP+ Cable, Active SFP+ Cable, QSFP+ cables, MiniSAS (SFF-8088) Cables, CX4 Cables, Harness cables, Breakout Cables, Patchcords. We also manufacture Fiber Optic Transceivers like 10G XFP, 10G SFP+, SFP DWDM/ CWDM, GBIC, etc. The prompt response and excellent customer support contribute to clients‘ full satisfaction.Today, 10GTEK has been growing fast in the optical field for its unique and competitve excellence which has got a high attention from datacom and telecom.
This article reader also like: Layer 3 Switching Terminology