10Gtek's HDMI Transceiver is a flexible alternative for those who are looking for a solution of HDMI. The HDMI Transceiver supports HDMI 1.3, which means 1080P is supported and the bandwidth is 4.95 Gbps.
The HDMI Transceiver is supposed to use in a pair since the transmitter side (DVD) and the receiver side (TV) are separated. In order to make it work properly, the transceiver of DVD should be connected to the signal source while the transceiver of TV should be connected to the display end.
The additional power supply is needed for both transceivers, which are included in the package already.
- HDMI 1.4a Support
- 3D,HDCP and EDID Support
- DDC CEC HPD Signal Support
- Serialized Data Stream Using SD1502 and SD1512
- Up to distance of 300 meters @ OM3
- Resolution: 4Kx2K@30Hz
- Standard HDMI Connector
- Integrated USB Connector for Power
- Double Power Supply (HDMI 5V&USB)*
- EMI/RFI Resistant
- 850nm VCSEL and PIN Photodetector
- 2-Wire Interface
- Typical Power Dissipation 1420 mW (Source), 1220 mW (Sink)
- Operating Case Temperature: 0~70°C
- Optical HDMI for Consumer and Industrial Applications
- Digital home theatre
- Screen splicing wall
- Medical imaging
|P/N||Speed Rate||Range (m)||HDMI||Connector|
|WG-HOTR-001/WG-HOTT-001||10 Gb/s||300 over MMF||1.3||Dual LC|