SFP Series forty-sixth Week News Abstract 14

2011-11-12 17:03:43

Week News Abstract For SFP Series in 10GTEK
The abstract is mainly about the optical communication related products,including: FTTH,GPON,EPON,SFPPLC,PTN,ODN,Optical module,Optical devices,optical communications,Optical transceiver module,Etc.

Application of Fiber Art
As the physical characteristics of a good fiber, fiber-optic lighting and LED lighting has become more and more artistic decoration landscaping purposes.Door first name (standard setting) and the coarse fiber production LOGO halo lighting.Head of the local contours of the door using ?18 (?14) side optical fiber for lighting.Place three-dimensional facade of local fiber-optic mirror.Optical lattice using arts distribution, configuration, fiber optic lighting YY-S150 optical scanner.Fiber arrangement on the lawn to light.Fiber waterfall, fiber art of modeling three-dimensional ball.Also used in decorative displays, advertising displays.Fiber can also be used as a display of a variety of visual arts, etc., the characteristics of optical fiber has been fully applied .Fiber as decorations: Fiber Art. Characteristics of fiber-optic light, fluorescent colors can be molded into fibers, fiber-optic stars vases, gifts to do with party or indoor decoration is very beautiful.
SingTel, Portugal Telecom to collaborate on FTTH/IPTV pay TV
DECEMBER 19, 2010 -- Portugal Telecom SGPS, S.A. and Singapore Telecommunications Ltd. (SingTel) have signed a collaboration agreement to share operational and commercial best practices in fiber-optic and IPTV based pay TV services and to develop applications for ultra high-speed fixed and wireless networks.As part of this agreement, both companies will tap into each other’s expertise and partnership deals in areas such as IPTV and FTTH, as well as the mobile and business markets.The agreement includes:Sharing benchmarks and best practices particularly in operating efficient and effective fiber-based fixed line networks.Collaboration on research and development including joint creation of cross-platform applications and solutions.Leveraging joint scale and assets in wholesale procurement leading to potential cost savings.Fostering talent pools across the companies including employee secondment programs Working teams will identify collaboration opportunities in the areas identified in the agreement.Portugal Telecom’s FTTH network currently passes 1 million homes, with an additional 600,000 FTTH homes passed an announced goal for 2011. The national carrier also has test 10G GPON technology (see “Portugal Telecom, Alcatel-Lucent to trial symmetrical 10G GPON”).This year in Singapore, SingTel launched 100-Mbps FTTH services to residential customers.
IWB, Swisscom join for FTTP in Basel
DECEMBER 20, 2010 -- Eight months after reaching a preliminary agreement, Swisscom and utility giant IWB have reached final agreement on a plan to jointly expand their fiber-optic networks in the city of Basel. The two companies plan to connect all residences and businesses in Basel with open access fiber to the premises (FTTP) by the end of 2017.The price tag for the venture is expected to be approximately CHF 170 million. Swisscom will assume 60% of the bill and IWB the remaining 40%. Approval for the project from the cantonal council of Basel city is expected by the beginning of 2011. IWB and Swisscom will leverage their existing telecommunications networks as well as IWB's electricity and drinking water infrastructure. The fiber-optic cables that have already been installed by Swisscom and IWB in Basel will be included in the joint venture. IWB will exercise responsibility for overall coordination of construction and operation. The construction plan calls for four fibers to each building. IWB's Layer 1 offer of dark fiber will guarantees non-discriminatory access to the FTTP network, the companies say.
The above information is edited by 10GTEK.

10GTEK is a professional manufacturer engaged in the R&D,manufacturing and marketing of Fiber Optic Transceivers and High Performance Cables Assemblies.

10GTEK provides customers with top quality and cost effective products. The prompt response and excellent customer support contribute to clients' full satisfaction.

10GTEK passed quality inspection,ISO9001:2008,and our products passed by CE?FCC and RoHS certificates

10GTEK now has developed a full series of optical transceivers including:SFP+,XFP,X2,XENPAK,GBIC,SFP,COPPER SFP,BiDi SFP,CWDM SFP,DWDM SFP etc,from 125Mbps low rate module to 10Gbps full line products.

10GTEK now has developed a full series HPC cable assemblies including SFP/SFP+ Cable,XFP Cable,QSFP Cable,MiniSAS Cables,ect.

10GTEK with the ability of R&D,can customize the products to fully meet customers' satisfaction.

This article reader also like: SFP series forty-sixth Week News Abstract 13