The structural characteristics of the cable
The structure of the cable types:
1, outdoor fiber optic cable main center tube, Stranded and slotted core cable, according to the optical fiber bundle and optical fiber ribbon can be divided into ordinary cable, optical fiber ribbon cable and other six kinds of patterns. Each cable Features:
(1) The central tube cable (Executive Standard: YD / T769-2003)
Loose tube fiber optic cable center reinforcing member located loose cable casing surrounding the structure type, such as the common GYXTW type cable, GYXTW53 type cable, smaller cable core number, usually 12 cores or less.
(2) Layer Stranding Cable (Executive Standard: YD / T901-2001)
The reinforcing member is located in the center of the cable, from 5 to 12 in a stranded loose tube stranded on the way SMIC stiffener, stranding usually SZ stranded. Such as cable GYTS so on, through a combination of loose tube can be greatly cable core number. Stranded loose tube layer separation usually red, green pilot chromatography separation to distinguish between different loose tube, and different fibers. Stranded cable core number can be larger, the company Stranded core cable core number up to 216 or higher.
(3) 8 self-supporting structure, this kind of structure can be incorporated into the central tube cable and fiber optic cable Stranded, it listed separately mainly because the cable structure and other cables are quite different. Usually a central tube and Stranded 8 self-supporting cable.
(4) slotted core cable: The reinforcing member is located in the center of the cable, the groove in the reinforcing frame member composed of a plastic, fiber or optical fiber ribbon is located skeleton groove, the optical fiber or optical fiber ribbon is not easy compression, the cable has good resistance to flattening performance. This kind of structure is rare in the domestic cable smaller proportion.
(5) Coal mine fire and Cable (Executive Standard: Q / M01-2004 enterprise standard)
Compared with ordinary cable, fiber optic cable to improve the flame retardancy requirements, and through a special design of the cable is suitable for underground mine environment, usually using outer sheath color blue, in order to facilitate the identification of mine cable. According to the structure can be divided into the central tube and stranded fiber optic cable.
2, indoor cable
Indoor optical fiber count by classification, there are single, dual and multi-core fiber optic cable. Indoor tight buffer fiber optic cable consists of optical fiber, aramid and PVC outer sheath components. According to fiber type singlemode and multimode can be divided into two categories, Single-mode cable outer jacket color is usually yellow, multimode indoor cable outer jacket color is usually orange, there are some indoor cable outer sheath color gray.