|CAB-QSFP/4SFP-P1M||40GBASE-CR4 QSFP+ to four 10GBASE-C||30|
QSFP to 4x SFP+ Splitter Cable offers IT professionals a cost-effective interconnect solution for merging 40G QSFP and 10G SFP+ enabled host adapters, switches and servers.
For typical applications, users can install this splitter cable between an available QSFP port on their 40 Gigabit/s rated switch and feed up to four upstream 10GbE-SFP+ enabled switches.Each QSFP-SFP+ splitter cable features a single QSFP connector (SFF-8436) rated for 40-Gb/s on one end and (4) SFP+ connectors (SFF-8431), each rated for 10-Gb/s, on the other.
10GTEK is the manufacturer of QSFP to 4 SFP+ Splitter Cables that designs and sources every subassembly in-house guaranteeing complete control over product performance, quality and consistency. Examples include our widely respected board-as-connector platform which is direct-welded to the wire and encased in a robust Zinc-Nickel backshell for superior crosstalk and EMI performance.
Cable available in 0.5M (1.7ft), 1m (3.3ft), 2m (6.6ft), 3m (9.8ft) & 5m (16.4ft) lengths to accommodate your installation requirements.
● QSFP (40G) to 4x SFP+ (10G) Splitter Cable - 1m (3.3 ft)
● Connector A: (1) QSFP 40.0 Gbps Rated Connector (SFF-8436 Compliant)
● Connector B: (4) SFP+ 10.0 Gbps Rated Connectors (SFF-8431 Compliant)
● Economically Links up a QSFP port with an Upstream 10GbE-SFP+ Switch
● Protocol agnostic support of 40GbE, QDR InfiniBand, SAS & Fibre Channel
● Up to 10.3125 Gbps transfer rate per SFP+ channel (40 Gbps aggregate)
● Robust Zinc die-cast SFP+ & QSFP connectors with pull-to-release latching
● Bridge the gap between your 10G and 40G capable switches/host adapters
● Low cross-talk and pair-to-pair skew maintains signal integrity
● Fully compliant to the latest SFP+ & QSFP MSA (Multi-Source-Agreement)
● Supports all current 10-Gigabit Ethernet and 40-Gigabit Ethernet standards
● Designated form factor and electrical compliance for QDR InfiniBand
● The perfect direct attached storage splitter cable for Fibre Channel & SAS
● Enjoy a reduced power budget and lower port cost compared to optical
● Fully RoHS compliant for environmental protection
● InfiniBand SDR, DDR
● Ethernet 1G, 10G
● Rack-to-Rack, Shelf-to-Shelf Interconnect
● Hubs, switches, routers, servers